E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



BloggingOn 4.4 - Wonkette

I suppose this is the sort of thing that has earned Wonkette her repuation as "profanity-laced and sex-obsessed...[a] vain, young, trash-mouthed skank." Then again, maybe it has (at least) a little to do with that secret of her overnight success.

Fair enough. That next post isn’t really news, but it has more character (er... spunk?) than most of the stuff I’ve been reading this week. Here’s the polling page, if you want to cast your own vote (for a limited time!).

Wonkette also has a little more sex appeal than Andrew Sullivan or (cough...) James Wolcott. I only mention it, because I think Wonkette would want me to mention it. The blogosphere has been (in my experience) a decidedly un-feminine place. Unless, of course, you count all the scantily-clad whatnot offered up by FARK and boingboing. Speaking of appeal, Wonkette openly solicits for "sponsorship."


Gawker Media – Wonkette and seven other weblog titles – brings a young and influential audience to brand advertisers. Click here to find out more about sponsorship opportunities...

Wonkette - like Ailes, Sullivan, Wolcott - is less a blogger than a media filter or "content provider." Her (recent) blogs (at least) tend to call attention to stories elsewhere in the media or on the net, albeit with her own personal flair (er... sass?). Maybe she’s spending more time on her novel these days. Or her drinking.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm e
  • From East Hartford, Connecticut, United States
  • "you are what you like"
  • My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ebernasek. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives

Me2

Things

Stuff


ATOM 0.3