E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



BloggingOn 3.5 – Megablogs Part II: Plastic

Why am I so thoroughly unimpressed by Plastic? I’m not a fan of the layout, or the cute icons, but I have a feeling that what’s really to blame here is the sheer dearth of content. Have I really sped up to meet the pace of the blogosphere that quickly? I’ve looked at this page almost daily since the last class, and some of the same stories are still on the front page. It seems like there are less than 15 or 20 stories at any one time, and most of them are not very noteworthy.

Maybe Plastic’s posting procedure is what's amiss. Basically, average folks suggest story ideas to a group od Plastic editors who then decide whether or not to run the piece. Once it gets posted, the comments ensue. Comments are rated much like DailyKos… blahblahblah.

I’m sorry. Maybe I’m missing something here, but I just don’t care about Plastic.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm e
  • From East Hartford, Connecticut, United States
  • "you are what you like"
  • My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ebernasek. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives

Me2

Things

Stuff


ATOM 0.3