E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



BloggingOn 3.6 – MegaBlogs Part III: MetaFilter

First a confession. I think I’m becoming addicted to MetaFilter. After the substanceless mess of FARK and BoingBoing, the in-crowd clubiness and left-wing ranting of DailyKos, and the all-around wishy-washy lame-itude of HuffPo and Plastic… MetaFilter is sort of refreshing.


1 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger TS 

    Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm e
  • From East Hartford, Connecticut, United States
  • "you are what you like"
  • My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ebernasek. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives

Me2

Things

Stuff


ATOM 0.3