E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A Sure Sign of Success

I received the following email today (from my sister)...

>For some reason your blog is filtered out in Jordan....
>
>Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: ted way <___________>
> Date: September 25, 2005 8:12:07 AM EDT
> To: "Lisa Bernasek"<___________>
> Subject: Re: Greetings from Jordan!
> Reply-To: ted way <__________>
>
> Eric's blog is blocked by the Yarmouk U filter. Interesting...
>

And though I still receive more comment-spam than actual comments, I feel some vague sense of satisfaction in knowing that the most moderate of moderate Muslim nations has deemed my blog unsafe for public consumption. Hoo-ray for me.


1 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger Y 

    ...and it makes me feel special to read it. hoo-ray for me.
    SJ

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm e
  • From East Hartford, Connecticut, United States
  • "you are what you like"
  • My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ebernasek. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives

Me2

Things

Stuff


ATOM 0.3