E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



BloggingOn 2.5 - Sleepless in Krum

I spent way too much time on this one. I never really figured out what happened to Matt (aka "Inidgo"). Jail maybe? I did have a good time following all of the comments, though. Check out these out. Can you believe it? Matt/Indigo and Igor (the Brazilian) are both 18 years old, and they're, like, both Leos!?!??! OHMIGAWD! Like, what are the chances? And then there's always this fine specemin. Reading this stuff makes me want to make fun of Texas, but then Seth hails from my home state. Speaking of coincidences (maybe, maybe not), it seems like there's a new love in her life. His name is Matt.

Just in case you don't like pointing and clicking, it would be a shame to miss out on some the finer aspects of "Take Me Back To Once Upon A Time". Here's an excerpt:

He knew that when he kissed this girl, and forever wed his unutterable visions to her perishable breath, his mind would never romp again like the mind of God. So he waited, listening for a moment longer to the tuning fork that had been struck upon a star. Then he kissed her.

And all courtesy of some hopeless sap in Texas, whom I don't know, and will never meet. Ain't the internet FAN-tas-tic!? I find some easy satisfaction knowing that in spite of all her foibles in teenage love, she lists "grammar" as one of her interests. There's hope for this one.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm e
  • From East Hartford, Connecticut, United States
  • "you are what you like"
  • My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ebernasek. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives

Me2

Things

Stuff


ATOM 0.3