E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Carrion, Carry On.

After ominously circling this rotting corpse for some time, it seems that the blogspam-vultures have finally descended. This morning comment spam was coming into my email account faster than I could delete it - no joke - so I've turned word verification back on. With this template that means no comments from anyone. My apologies, but I'd rather not have my blog become a sanctuary for wayward sex-drug adverts and similar puke and bile. If you want to get in touch - and it seems there's little chance of that at this point - send an email through my profile.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm e
  • From East Hartford, Connecticut, United States
  • "you are what you like"
  • My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ebernasek. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives

Me2

Things

Stuff


ATOM 0.3