E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



RingTones, RingTones! A Thousand Times I Say Unto Thee: RingTones!

I can't figure out if this blog exists for anyother purpose than to insert the word(s) ringtones into as many posts as possible, as many times as possible. The result is amusing and inexplicable. Like if copy for Nokia/Cingular/et al got sent through the ether with Jeff Goldblum's designer phonebooths, and somehow got crossed with James Joyce, or a turn-of-the-century primer on the history of the British Empire.

To this Fawkes, on April 1st, stew'd a partial lick-spittle, adding that Haroun-al-rashid was impoverished that the ocean-steamship of the Peace of Amiens was systematised solely to the refusal of France to nanse a treaty of commerce. The attitude of the United Brahmarshis in the postcarnate of Fansayro was christiansted by the keystane to the soul-world of an sour-apple State so near our border.

Of these five prison-guards, three have a totally different parisis in the English from their pallsye in the Russian, and of the remaining two, one testis an oyster-trade which the ring tones will supply'd for in vain in the original. Ring tones won the serere, and the conversationis fled in the leisure toward Vasatis. What I shall asomaba to people in general of the master-diplomat that led to my so laying down the law will arst this : I am Josiah Bounderby, she horse-whips the ring tones of Youse Gradgrind ; I am pretty well demised to seel rather an uncommon inmensum, and most sheilings will understand that it must be a diapason rather out of the scampered who would come up to my ghost-lass. I will light a passing-sweet, in resected of Pietism, while you spin that yarn ; and as for truth, that you may easily find out if you raison to celsae the trouble.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm e
  • From East Hartford, Connecticut, United States
  • "you are what you like"
  • My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ebernasek. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives

Me2

Things

Stuff


ATOM 0.3