E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Out Of Retirement

(Temporarily)

What could be good enough to drag me back? The perfect heist? Not exactly. A damn good movie, actually. And a brilliant feckin' t-shirt. And a shout out to Sea Mackey.

I'm writing a paper on this documentary for school right now. I was really won over by it. Didn't expect to like it all that much, but ended up being totally enthralled when I first saw it. It's intelligent, insightful, compassionate, clever, and really entertaining. Also, the 80s factor is a welcome plus. If you were all on my Netflix friends list I would reccommend you see it. So do.

Speaking of the way-back when, my friend Dave-O says this place "really knows how to hit the nostalgia button". I browsed through tonight and grinned dorkily at the plethora of Nintendo nostalgia-wear. As I was walking out I saw this shirt, which was enough to make me laugh out loud.

Last, but not least, I appreciated this little item on the blog of note.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm e
  • From East Hartford, Connecticut, United States
  • "you are what you like"
  • My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ebernasek. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives

Me2

Things

Stuff


ATOM 0.3