E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



People I Guess I Wish I Knew

Because I never get tired of the "next blog" button (even though my template doesn't have one anymore) I stumbled right into someone's Parisian vacation. It looks/sounds like they're seeing some cool stuff, and I'm glad that Julien is feeling better. He sounds like a pretty sharp kid, maybe a cross of the best parts of Calvin _and_ Hobbes:
We had a conversation about the illness the other day...
Julien: I don't like vomiting.
Adrienne: I know it is very unpleasant, I am sorry you got sick.
J: Why did I swallow a bug?
A: You didn't really swallow a bug. Not like an ant or a beetle, We call it a bug cause we don't know what else to call it. Really it is an organism.
J: I know what to call it.
A: What?
J: (with a little smile) A vomiting contest!
A: A vomiting Contest!?! Did you win the contest?
J: No, no one wins the vomiting contest.


18 Responses to “”

  1. Anonymous George 
  2. Anonymous Bob 
  3. Anonymous Terry 

    phenteramine
    phenteramine http://lookitphente.blog4ever.com/blog/lirarticle-29291-81634.html phenteramine

  4. Anonymous Willy 
  5. Anonymous Jack 
  6. Anonymous Jack 
  7. Anonymous Henry 
  8. Anonymous John 
  9. Anonymous Stan 
  10. Anonymous George 
  11. Anonymous Den 
  12. Anonymous Larry 
  13. Anonymous Bob 
  14. Anonymous Michel 
  15. Anonymous Martin 
  16. Anonymous Richard 
  17. Anonymous George 
  18. Anonymous Richard 

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm e
  • From East Hartford, Connecticut, United States
  • "you are what you like"
  • My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ebernasek. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives

Me2

Things

Stuff


ATOM 0.3