E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



BloggingOn 5.1 - Mike D

This is Mike D. He lives in CT. He has a blog.

I went to college with Mike D's sister. Alicia D. I had no idea. I mean, that Alicia D was mike D's sister. I was aware that we went to college together. Alicia D doesn't have a blog. Alicia D lives in MA. She doesn't count.

Mike D writes about stuff like this in his blog. His friends comment. I wonder if these conversations are better had OUT LOUD, with persons you would otherwise not feel the need to talk to... "Damn, it's raining again, and the price of gas... I tell you what!"

Mike D says his house has gameboys in all the bathrooms. Hmmm.

Mike D held an MSPaint drawing contest. You won't find that shite just anywhere.

Did I mention that Mike D is just a guy? Oh, and he's not that Mike D.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm e
  • From East Hartford, Connecticut, United States
  • "you are what you like"
  • My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ebernasek. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives

Me2

Things

Stuff


ATOM 0.3