E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Mental Note

There's a deleted scene included on the special edition VHS copy I have of Pulp Fiction. One of those scenes that's really interesting, but you can easily see why it didn't make the final cut.

Mia Wallace, camcorder in tow, is interviewing Vincent Vega pre-date.

Elvis or the Beatles?

Boxers or briefs?

And here's the really good one...

Do you listen, or do you wait to talk?

Granted, coming from the pen of Quentin Tarrantino, that's a funny one (not like ha-ha funny), but I can't tell you how many times I've remembered it since the first time I saw it.

Do you listen, or do you wait to talk?

Um, wait to talk. Mostly. Yes.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm e
  • From East Hartford, Connecticut, United States
  • "you are what you like"
  • My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ebernasek. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives

Me2

Things

Stuff


ATOM 0.3