E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



BloggingOn - For Clarity's Sake

Now that I've posted about him twice, I don't want Aldon to get the impression that I dislike him or something. I've been meaning to toss this up here since last class...

Aldon told us about (possibly) the neatest thing I've seen on the internet in a while: archive.org

For posterity's sake, or so they say, old webpages (and their different versions and updates) are stored online. Just type the URL into the "wayback machine"TM. Me ol' webpage (offline since '03) is even there! WTF!? No one ever looked at it when it was online, but now they can use the "wayback machine"TM to check it out now.

I'm not sure if it's cool, or creepy, or just a little too much.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm e
  • From East Hartford, Connecticut, United States
  • "you are what you like"
  • My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ebernasek. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives

Me2

Things

Stuff


ATOM 0.3