E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The Blogger's Anthem

Because "Life Is Random"TM, I happened on this old favorite by Jonathan Richman and the Modern Lovers. Strikes me as a definite contender in the bid for best blogging anthem.


2 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger Printer's Devil 

    dude, you're a little sleepy this week.
    come on, man, you're one of my stars!!!!!!

  2. Blogger e 

    Sorry. Sleepy is the right word. I'm going for the last minute push. Stuff's been percolating, but I haven't yet reached full boil.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm e
  • From East Hartford, Connecticut, United States
  • "you are what you like"
  • My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ebernasek. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives

Me2

Things

Stuff


ATOM 0.3