E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



BloggingOn 5.7 - Closing (absurd) thoughts

Aldon Hynes visited class last night. He was super-friendly, intelligent and insightful. He was also a wellspring of strange mannerisms and vocal idiosyncrasies. I spent a good deal of class trying to figure out who he reminded me of...

Before the break, it was a tie between the comic book guy from the Simpsons and George McFly vintage Crispin Glover.

After the break, this guy and I agreed: Aldon bears a striking resemblance to Emo Philips. (And, I think, Crispin Glover playing Andy Warhol in Oliver Stone's "the Doors").


1 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger Brett E. Lassoff 

    Thanks for the shoutout...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm e
  • From East Hartford, Connecticut, United States
  • "you are what you like"
  • My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ebernasek. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives

Me2

Things

Stuff


ATOM 0.3