E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Um, Uh, Yeah: A Cry For Help [and] Audioblogger Performance Anxiety

Another
akward and superfluous audiopost.


2 Responses to “”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    In the background:

    Texan rhythms? "Waldo...Waldo..."? French-Canadian proto-Violent-Femmes post-Guess-Who lyricisms?

    Sir, I salute your flag! (And wish I'd made a point of sighting it earlier!)

    (set location -3: soon to become a homophone, perhaps?)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wahoozle! Aces on the background-sound recognition. I noticed your link this am, and was flattered. Thought of expressing something like: Aw, you really didn't have to do that! So, thanks.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm e
  • From East Hartford, Connecticut, United States
  • "you are what you like"
  • My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ebernasek. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives

Me2

Things

Stuff


ATOM 0.3