E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My Lunch With Andre

I've been watching one of my old favorites recently. A strict regimen of internet nonsense and peculiar movies to keep my mind limber.

The ghetto-DVD I'm watching doesn't (quite) have scene selections, so I'll have to put it this way: start at 46 minutes in or so to get an idea of just where I'm at today.

I think this one might be a good pick for next Thanksgiving at Marc's house.

Not wholly unrelated, here's a user's guide. Featuring this gem:
Introverts are also not misanthropic, though some of us do go along with Sartre as far as to say "Hell is other people at breakfast."


4 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger Brett E. Lassoff 

    I'm loving this new look. It's so simple and easy. Nice work

  2. Blogger e 

    Yeah, I'm mostly with you. I'm not crazy about the green, and it needs and image of some sort, but my main complaint is that it's possibly a little too similar to this.

  3. Blogger Bora Zivkovic 

    So, you went into a wrong closet at school, full of lab coats? I like 'em simple, but expect people to complain that the background should not be completely white - something pale, but not completely white. You can never satisfy everyone - some people have bad eyes and actually prefer white or yellow, or even bright green fonts on dark/black background, but they are in the minority.

  4. Blogger Jon Morris (Matis) 

    thanks for the link to the "user's guide." i think i should distribute copies at my next family function?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm e
  • From East Hartford, Connecticut, United States
  • "you are what you like"
  • My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ebernasek. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives

Me2

Things

Stuff


ATOM 0.3