E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Whoops! Delayed/Denied Gratification

I thought there was something a little stand-offish about this new layout. It wasn't accepting comments, but now it is (I hope). I had to turn off word-verification, so the comment spam may be in full effect again. Double-Grrr.


3 Responses to “”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    another part i forgot to add...

    The word holiday comes from "holy day." Perhaps this is the thing-- what are we celebrating? is the attention completely focused on ourselves? then that's not a holy day, and maybe that's what's wrong with the whole picture.

    and, to paraphrase a mutual friend of ours, another day in the material world, what's to celebrate about that?

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    No totalitarian nosense here, these comments were just misplaced (should be attached to next post down). The new format makes that a little unclear... once I'm done with finals and I have a little more time to waste on things like this I'll see if I can't out the comments link below the posts where they "should be".

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm e
  • From East Hartford, Connecticut, United States
  • "you are what you like"
  • My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ebernasek. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives

Me2

Things

Stuff


ATOM 0.3