E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



And Now, The Shocking Conclusion...

...to the John Seigenthaler (Sr.) saga. We were discussing this in class last week. It seems someone has "come clean", claiming that the false bio was only a joke.
Chase said he didn't know the free Internet encyclopedia called Wikipedia was used as a serious reference tool.


1 Responses to “”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Couple days ago I spent 5 miserable hours in one sitting trying to figure out how to mess with the blogger template to change the looks. Nothing. Except for the one dotted line I could insert to separate the comments. Then tried to download one that I like. Nothing. In the end, my mind was nothing more than a stormy sea of whirling links, words and figures. The internet is such a pain at times.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm e
  • From East Hartford, Connecticut, United States
  • "you are what you like"
  • My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ebernasek. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives

Me2

Things

Stuff


ATOM 0.3