E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



BloggingOn 7.5

Yes.

Since I'm not a voter, can someone tell me, do they give you guys users manuals or something when you officially register your political affiliation?

"Welcome to the Democratic/Republican Party, please read the following pages carefully as they will clearly delineate your official thoughts and opinions on a variety of political issues."

Bored probably isn't the right word to describe how I feel about reading all of this crap. More like embarassed, dissapointed, disgusted. It doesn't seem like anyone out there is blogging about politics so much as ably playing their predetermined political roles.

It's all "Rah! Rah! Sis-boom-ba. Go team!" and "I know you are, but what am I?" out there. Couldn't you guys just steal eachothers mascots and get it over with? There's a reason I always cut pep rallys in high school, and there's a reason I can't stand this nonsense either.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm e
  • From East Hartford, Connecticut, United States
  • "you are what you like"
  • My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ebernasek. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives

Me2

Things

Stuff


ATOM 0.3