E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A Reference To Three Bulls?

I found this article in the Hartford Courant about "Shining" et al. Is that first line really making reference to Three Bulls, or is it just the ubiquitous nature of patented flavor enhancement?


1 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger Printer's Devil 

    you're trying to be the yo yo ma of links, right?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm e
  • From East Hartford, Connecticut, United States
  • "you are what you like"
  • My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ebernasek. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives

Me2

Things

Stuff


ATOM 0.3