E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



BloggingOn 1.3

I don't know if it's addiction or obsession, but I tend to have problems saying "when". So diving into this whole blog thing is accompanied with some due caution. There may have to be some limits to time spent per day. And after however long I've been pointing and clicking and scrolling and gaping, it doesn't seem like I've improved the quality of my life all that much.

Today's objective: examine the variety of perspectivesavailable in blog-type news coverage. This was by no means an exhaustive search, but I did manage to find some unexpected repetition here and there . I suppose the references to Clinton/Lewinsky have been showing up throughout the GW reign, but the juxtaposition of sources seems odd. Speaking of thedailyshow, have blogs contributed to, or do they just echo, the increase in news outlets that are sincerely insincere, to put it one way, or, rather, require some interpretation or irony-filtering on the part of the audience?

e

btw, how's my blogtone shaping up?


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm e
  • From East Hartford, Connecticut, United States
  • "you are what you like"
  • My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ebernasek. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives

Me2

Things

Stuff


ATOM 0.3